Thoth was the God of knowledge, wisdom and hieroglyphs. Thoth had no parents because he created himself (pretty weird).
Thoth’s wife was Ma’at, Goddess of truth. Thoth had no children.
Thoth gave advice to the Gods who battled in one of the 3 most important battles in Ancient Egyptian history.
The first battle was Ra, the God of the Sun against Apophis, God of Chaos.
The second battle was Heru-Bekhutet against Set, God of evil. Finally, the last battle was Horus against Set.
Now, why not try some questions about what you have learned reading this.
1. Who was the God of knowledge, wisdom and hieroglyphs?
2. Did Thoth have any parents?
3. Who was the God of the Sun?
4. Who did Heru-Bekhutet battle against?
5. Who battled against each other in the last battle?